Black / White Zig Zag Sisal Market Tote - Medium
Use the beautiful tote/bucket bag made from woven sisal/ jute/straw for your market missions or as a day bag. Traditional Malawi style basket purse in shades of black & natural straw with leather shoulder straps. Zipper closure.
These bags support a trust of women in Malawi who handmake each and every bag from their homes.
Dimensions: 15" across x 11.5" height - Genuine Leather Straps
WHEN WILL MY SHOES BE SHIPPED?
Each pair of shoes are carefully crafted by human hands. Therefore, please allow 12-14 working days for your order to be shipped. We take pride in making your shoes, and we believe in the slow fashion process, whereby we take time to ensure the best quality in each pair of shoes that we make rather than subscribing to a 'quick manufacturing' philosophy. Customers will receive a tracking number along with a shipping confirmation email once orders have been processed and shipped.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, all International orders are shipped via our highly trusted distribution warehouse, where your order will be shipped using the best courier service per country. Orders are expected to arrive within 7-14 days depending on the courier service that will be used. Orders include tracking information and can be traced online. Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
DO YOU OFFER EXPEDITED SHIPPING?
Sure, we would be happy to arrange that for you. Please note that for custom orders, the soonest that we can have your shoes made is within 5 working days. For all expedited orders a fee of R200 will be charged for this service.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE MY ITEMS?
We are committed to ensuring that you love your Matsidiso product(s). Our policy lasts 30 days after delivery or receipt of goods. In order to be eligible for a return, item(s) must be unworn, unused with the original packaging, and in the same condition that they were received. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please note, the cost to return items must be paid by the customer- both internationally and in South Africa. For international exchanges, the cost to re-send the new item must also be paid by the customer. If the item is returned/ exchanged after 15 days, a levy of R100 will be charged for restocking and quality assurance purposes. Custom orders are not refundable. This includes items selected by the customer that are non-standard items. IE hand picked leathers that are not a part of our normal handmade shoe or bag catalogue. Further, half size orders are considered custom, and can only be exchanged or credited to the user account if the shoes do not fit or are damaged in any way, still in unworn and undamaged condition. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to Matsidiso until you are certain the refund has been approved via an email confirmation. Please email [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you with your return or exchange, and/or answer any questions that you may have.
WHAT IF MY SHOES ARE DAMAGED/FLAWED?
We will happily replace any damaged/ flawed items. Just send us an email to [email protected] with an image of the flawed item, and a customer service specialist will get back to you within 48 hours.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE MY CREDIT/REFUND REFLECT?
Please allow between 7-14 working days to ensure that your credit/ refund has processed. If you are still not seeing your credit/refund reflect on your account after this time, contact [email protected] and we will take care of you!
SHOE CARE GUIDE
1. Weatherproofing- Your Matsidiso shoes were weather-treated before being sent from our factory in Cape Town. However, to maintain longevity and get the most out of your new leather shoes, we suggest also using a leather protector spray from the Meltonian, Plush or Kiwi shoe care range that can be found at Woodheads. These can be applied every couple of months to ensure that the elements don't wear on your shoes too much. For the handpainted/ canvas shoes, we pre-treat them with a scotch spray. We recommend purchasing a scotching spray and treating your handpainted shoes once every 2 months to ensure they are weather resistant.
2. Shoe Trees- Cedar trees help prevent the leather from drying out and the outsole (both leather & rubber) from deteriorating.
3. Wet Shoes - Please note that because your soles are made of leather, they should not be subject to water as leather soles can swell or come apart if they get too wet. In the event that your shoes do get wet, towel dry any water that you can right away. Then stuff the inside of your shoes with newspaper or a towel to pull the moisture from the inside. Let your Matsidiso Shoes dry slowly at room temperature. Follow up with leather cleaner and conditioner once dry.
4. Clean + Condition- Use a soft-bristled brush or cotton cloth to wipe away dirt and scuffs. Apply a leather cleaner for smooth leathers. For suede and nubuck leathers, use Lincoln E-Z Cleaner and a nubuck brush.
5. Polish- We suggest using cream polish for a matte finish on our smooth leather. Apply polish evenly using a cotton or flannel polishing cloth and allow to air dry. Remove any excess polish with a horsehair shoe brush.
6. Re-soling- For increased longevity, apply rubber sole savers. If the rubber heel cap or leather on the soles wear down considerably, we will happily re-sole your shoes for a small fee if you live in South Africa (cost to deliver shoes and return if needed will be at the customer's cost). Otherwise, we suggest taking your shoes into a shoe repair to get them re-soled.